46 Ayr Street Doncaster 3108.
P O Box 1144G Greythorn 3104.
Telephone 03 9857 7633 Facsimile 03 9857 8058  

Have you thought about your current home insurance and what would happen if your home and contents were destroyed or damaged by fire, hailstorm or even a cyclone? You may think that you are covered but realise in the event of a claim that you do not have adequate insurance to replace your possessions.
Caravan and trailer insurance covers your caravan, trailer and/or contents whether you are at home or away. Wherever you are it is important to have caravan or motorhome insurance cover for loss or damage to the caravan and its contents. Caravan and trailer insurance also covers trailers, camper trailers, animal floats, unregistered on-site caravans and your caravan annexe.

Some of your biggest assets can be your motor vehicles. That's why it is important to protect them wisely. You can relax knowing your motor vehicle insurance policy covers a range of events from accidental loss or damage, fire, theft or attempted theft, malicious damage or storm damage to your vehicle.
Want your boat covered at sea and on shore?
We understand that boating mishaps don’t just happen at sea.
That’s why the insurance we can arrange not only covers many types of boats, but also covers them in and out of the water.
Residential strata insurance covers a range of options for building insurance from home unit, to townhouses, to villas. Residential strata insurance is designed to cover the complexity of state to state building insurance legislation for strata title properties.
Campbell Maher Meads Pty Ltd ACN 006 945 017 is an authorised representative of Resilium Pty Ltd ABN 40 098 080 810 AFSL 232703